The German version of this Agreement shall prevail.
Data Protection Declaration
1. Name and contact details of the controller and the external data protection supervisor
Those responsible:Bochum Perspektive GmbH
Tel.: +49 234 610 63 305
External Data Protection Supervisor:
Dr. Ralf Heine
Aulinger Datenschutz & Consulting GmbH
Tel.: +49 201 9598662
Fax: +49 201 9598663
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.bochum2022.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file.
The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned is processed by us for the following purposes
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- further administrative purposes.
b) When registering for our newsletter and mailings
If you have explicitly agreed according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO, we use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter or to invite you to events. For the receipt of the newsletter / mailings the specification of an e-mail address is sufficient.
The deregistration is possible at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your unsubscribe request at any time to email@example.com via e-mail.
c) If you contact us
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for your request will be automatically deleted after the request has been taken care of.
3. Transfer of Data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only transmit your personal information to third parties if
- you have explicitly given your permission for this according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- if the transmission according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO is required for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and if there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not transferring your data,
- in case that for transmission according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. c DSGVO a legal obligation is required,
- and if this is permitted by law and for the settlement of contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
In a cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already visited our website and what inputs and settings you have made in order not to have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or every time a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all of the features on our website.
5. Tracking and Analysis
Matomo (fomerly Piwik)
This website uses the open source web analytic service Matomo. Matomo utilises so called “Cookies”. These are text files, which are saved on your computer to enable an analysis of your use of this website. In order to do this the information generated by the cookie is stored on our server. The IP-address is anonymised before storage.
Matomo cookies will remain on your device until you delete them.
The storage of Matomo cookies and the use of this web analytic service takes place according to Art. 6 section 1 lit. f GDPR. The website provider has a legitimate interest in the anonymised analysis of the user behaviour to optimise his web-based services and advertising.
Information generated by the cookie will not be passed on to third parties. You may configure your browser with the respective settings that no cookies are stored. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all of the features on our website.
You can disable the usage and storage here if you do not agree with storage and use of your data. In this case a so called opt-out-cookie will be placed on your device which prevents that Matomo stores usage data. Deleting all cookies results in removing the opt-out-cookie as well. You have to reactivate the opt-out when visiting our website anew.
Disable Matomo tracking
The use of this web analytic service takes place according to Art. 6 section 1 lit. f GDPR. The website provider has a legitimate interest in the anonymised analysis of the user behaviour to optimise his web-based services and advertising.
You can object to data collection anytime with effect for the future by clicking this link in order to prevent capture by Salesviewer on this website. In this case a so called opt-out-cookie will be placed on your device. When you delete your cookies you have to click the link again.
6. Inclusion of YouTube Videos
a) On our website, we have included YouTube videos, which are stored on www.YouTube.com and are directly playable on our website. The use of YouTube is in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online services. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
b) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under the point 2 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to associate with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or custom design of its website. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must direct those at YouTube itself.
7. Inclusion of Google Maps
a) On this website, we use the services of Google Maps. Provider is Google Ireland Limited (“Google”), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Irland. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly on our website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
b) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under the point 2 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or needs-based website design. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must direct those at Google itself.
8. Rights of Users and Data Subjects
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been transmitted or will be transmitted, the planned storage period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of the right to complain, the source of their data, provided that it was not collected by us, and the existence of an automated decision-making including profiling and, when appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us immediately;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except for data where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need them for assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have entered an objection to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- pursuant to Art. 7 Abs. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once granted consent at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO, to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
9. Our social media presence
We maintain publicly accessible profiles on a number of social networks. For information on which social networks we use, please see below.
Social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn etc. can analyse your user behaviour if you visit their websites or a website with integrated social media content (such as “like” buttons or advertising banners). Visiting our social media sites will trigger a number of actions which may be relevant to data privacy. They include:
If you have logged into your social medial account and visit our social media site, the operator of the social media portal may assign that visit to your user account. Your personal data may also be recorded if you are not logged in or have no account with the relevant social media portal. Such data may be captured e.g. via cookies which are stored on your device or by capturing your IP address.
Data captured in this way may be used by operators of social media portals to create user profiles in which your preferences and interests are recorded. This way, interest-based advertising may be displayed in and outside of the relevant social media platform. If you have an account with a social media platform, interest-based advertising may be displayed on all devices on which you have logged in or were logged in.
Our social media sites are intended to warrant as comprehensive a presence on the internet as possible. This is a legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. Analytical processes initiated by social networks may be based on divergent legal provisions, which must be specified by the operators of that social network (e.g. consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR).
Responsibility and enforcement of rights
If you visit one of our social media sites (e.g. on Facebook), we, together with the operator of that social media platform, are responsible for any data processing operations triggered by that visit. You may enforce your rights (access, rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, data portability and complaints) in principle against us as well as against the operator of the social media portal (e.g. Facebook).
Please note that despite our joint responsibility together with the social media portal operators, we are unable to influence to the full extent the data processing operations of such social media portals. Our possibilities are limited by the relevant provider’s company policy.
Any data captured by us directly through a social media site will be deleted from our systems as soon as the purpose for their storage has been fulfilled, you ask us to delete them, revoke your consent to our storing of your data, or the purpose of the data storage ceases to be relevant. Stored cookies will remain on your device until you delete them. Mandatory statutory provisions – storage periods in particular – remain unaffected.
We have no influence on the length of time that your data is stored by the operators of social networks for their own purposes. For details, please contact the operators of such social networks directly (e.g. via their privacy statement, see below).
We have a LinkedIn Profile. LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Irland, is the operator of that site. LinkedIn is certified in accordance with the EU-US Privacy Shield.
You may deactivate LinkedIn’s advertising cookies using the following link:https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out.
10. Right of Objection
In case your personal data is processed, based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to enter an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, so far as there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
11. Data Security
We use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the visit of the website, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is usually 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.